CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Had A Great Weekend

(Me....Hallie....George)

Thanks Hallie for a wonderful weekend.....
I really appreaciate it....U made my life so wonderful...You are really my angel...
I haven had so much fun since long time ago..
Dun mention bout the money ok...
If u need help just tell me. I am willing to help u with anything i can. Dun make me worry ok. I just wan u to be happy forever..Ur laughter is a gift from god than can make everyone's life happy..God bless u...
I am sure u will have a great life in future....
U will be a great lawyer in future and wont have to worry bout anything...

~~~~~~

Well well tomorrow will be a boring orientation day in my uni. I really have no idea wat am i going to do there the whole day.
Just wondering around in my uni doing nothing.
I should be planning wat i should do for this week.
Anyone have any ideas??? (no studying pls...cause my course haven started yet..hehehe)
i really very bored lo...*sigh*... my life continues as usual....
.
.
.
.
.
365Days dreaming of you.
8760Hrs thinking of you.
525600Mins missing you.
315360000Milisec just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me.

.
.
.
.
.